Additional terms and conditions
1.Cancellation conditions apply to the cancellation of the reservation of accommodation services made between the customer of accommodation services and the landlord (= hotel operator).
2. The cancellation fee is calculated from the total amount of the order.
3. The cancellation fee represents compensation for damage caused to the landlord.
4. The landlord reserves the right to issue an advance invoice, payable no later than 30 days before the stay. The deposit is 100% of the total amount of the booked stay, unless otherwise agreed between the landlord and the customer.
5. In the event of premature termination or interruption of the stay without the fault of the landlord, the landlord is not obliged to return to the customer the price paid for the stay or its proportion.
6. In case of cancellation more than 30 days before arrival, 50% of the total price of the stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
7. If the reservation is canceled less than 30 days before arrival, 100% of the total price of the stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
8. When shortening the length of stay, the same cancellation period applies as when canceling the stay.
9. The cancellation fee is a contractual penalty.
In case of cancellation due to unavoidable events (death in the family, hospitalization of the customer or a member of his family, serious illness, natural disaster), the cancellation fee is not charged. The customer is obliged to document the above facts in writing to the landlord no later than 3 days after their occurrence.
In case of cancellation for other serious reasons, it is possible to change the date by mutual agreement, while he will be issued a VOUCHER in the nominal value of the paid stay. However, the guest is obliged to pay any difference in price.
These cancellation policies apply to individual guests.
In case of non-payment of the deposit, from which the cancellation fees could be deducted, the landlord has the right to send the customer an invoice in the amount of cancellation fees.